Gabriel Housing Corporation has a tenant application process.
- If you are interested in making application to rent one of our housing units or a unit in one of our projects you must fill out an application.
- The application will be reviewed by a tenant selections committee that meets on a monthly basis.
- The application will be kept on file for six (6) months at which time we would suggest that you complete another application if you haven’t been successful to maintain your application.
- If you are successful you will be contacted by one of our Tenant Coordinators to review your application and to guide you through the process of renting a housing unit through Gabriel Housing Corporation.
- The Mature Living units are available to Métis and Indigenous people fifty-five (55) years and older with no children and/or grandchildren. The building is for mature adults only.
- Senior housing projects are open to Métis fifty-five years and older with no children and/or grandchildren. The building is for Métis senior’s only and their partners.