Gabriel Housing Corporation Portfolio and Property Management
Gabriel Housing Corporation (GHC) has provided safe, sustainable, affordable housing to Métis and Low-income people in Regina since 1981. GHC is a not for profit housing corporation with a volunteer board of directors and 14 fulltime staff.
- 239 single family housing units
- 13 Duplexes (26 units)
- 2 Four Plex Townhouses (8 units)
- 1 Six Plex townhouse (6 units)
- 1 Mature Adult Apartment Building
- 3 Senior’s Housing Projects
- 1 Apartment Building (9 units)
GHC provides social and market housing to Métis and other citizens of Regina and to a variety of target populations that in general face barriers to safe, affordable housing including, families, single parent families, senior’s, senior’s with children, people at risk of homelessness and market housing.